CREATOR: Apatche and Luiql
MAP VERSION: v1
MINECRAFT VERSION: 1.14.2
Welcome to Confusing Cubes!
This map was created to test your Minecraft limits. Your knowledge, stamina and sanity will all be tested in these “Confusing Cubes”. The overall goal of the map is to defeat all fifteen cubes. At first glance, it may seem to be an easy task, but it will soon turn into a much more grueling task as time progresses. Who is responsible for this treachery? You could say the map makers, but there may be an even more ominous threat lurking within the world.
For your best experience, we highly suggest the following:
- Use Minecraft version 1.14.2 (yes, this specific version, but OptFine 1.14.2 works too)
- Play in Adventure Mode
- Don’t cheat (this is a no brainer, but we do provide a video tutorial down below)
- Don’t throw your items in holes (this means holes in the floor and walls, so you don’t soft lock yourself)
- Don’t rename items in the anvil
- Play with render distance 16+ (this is so command blocks are loaded in, but you can give or take a few chunks)
Note: This map is multiplayer compatible, but we suggest single player to minimize potential glitches.
Some quick facts for the people still reading:
- This map takes an average of 60 minutes to complete. Some people may complete it faster or slower.
- There are over 800 command blocks in the world!
- This map was constructed in 2 weeks!
- We have a Discord! Click the hyperlink to see.
- We are open to YouTubers playing and recording our map!
- We have a tutorial video here (for the quitters)
Note: If you find any bugs, then please comment down below so we can fix them as soon as possible.